Five Things I Know For Sure…
1. Target does it again. I swear, I only went in for a new sponge for the sink. And left with everything BUT that.
2. Writers Block. I found a book at Target (pictured above) called 642 Things to Write About. And it’s just that: 642 random topics to push you through that writer’s block. I thought this would be fun to have on hand, for those nights where I’m not feeling any inspiration and end up writing a post like this.
3. I’m going to try eyelash extensions again. When the sun starts to come out, I put away all my cream foundations and start wearing BB Creams or tinted moisturizers and go for a lighter, less made-up look. Except that my full, dramatic lashes don’t really match the look. But neither do my natural lashes. Because I have none. My eyelids are pretty much bald. Not from wearing false lashes all the time, they were like that even in junior high and high school. The last time I tried extensions was about 8 years ago and I didn’t love them. I could barely see them and they were a lot of maintenance for lashes I could hardly tell were there. But I’ve figured the lash industry might have made some improvements in the last decade, so I’ll try again. I’ll post pics and let you know what I think.
4. I am addicted to these drinks. I buy them at Costco, which is the cheapest I’ve found them so far. My favorite is the coconut, but I’d really like to try the Pear and the Watermelon. If you know of any places to buy them (especially the variety packs) let me know.
5. Broke up with Facebook. Huz and I decided to delete the Facebook App from our phones. We kept our profiles, just got rid of the app and took a break. I feel like the last couple of years, Facebook has become less and less about connecting with friends and more about self-promotion. And I do it too. All the time. But the more I noticed it, the more irritated I got. So I’ve just made a conscious decision about what I look at and also what I’m putting out there.