Five Things I Know For Sure…
1. Healthy Eating Is Friggin’ Hard. I feel great. Really good. But I want chocolate. Right now I’m trying to cut sugar out for 3 days at a time. 3 days on, 1 day off, and repeat. Someday I’ll bump it up to 7 days and maybe 14 days, but for now I need to start small. The hardest part is being prepared. I need quick things to grab out of the fridge, throw in my purse, and go. It’s messy to throw cottage cheese in your bag. It’s not messy to throw in Skittles. Just sayin’.
2. Overalls Are My Jam and I Loooooooooove Them. And here’s some inspo for you too:
3. Jo Malone perfume is probably what Heaven smells like. Specifically, this one.
4. Watching your children work so hard but come up short is heartbreaking. Jackson has been working so hard at basketball. He practices 4 times a week with his team and everyday at home. He loves to play. But he’s struggling to be a part of his new team. The kids he’s playing with have been playing together for years and they know each other really well. And Jackson is the new kid. I know he just needs time and this is literally his 3rd week on the team, but it’s the hardest thing to watch. 🙁
5. I’ve always been a Bridget Jones fan. And I will gladly see this movie. Even if it is by myself.