Five Things I Know For Sure…
1. My favorite breakfast is Eggs Benedict. I love trying this dish at different restaurants around town; everyone seems to put their own spin on it. Lola’s was the last place I had Eggs Benedict and it did not disappoint. It came with Garlic Smashed Potatoes and was super yummy.
2. We in charge of Thanksgiving Dessert this year! So naturally, I woke up Thanksgiving Morning, went to Pinterest, and searched “Thanksgiving Desserts with Less Than 6 Ingredients.” And this is what came up: Better Than Anything Cake. We ended up making 2 cakes; one with Snickers Bars and one with Heath Bars. They were both good, but if you don’t have any milk in the house, I don’t recommend making it. You’re gonna want some milk to go with it. Trust.
3. Why is my oldest getting so old?! I’ve only got about 1/2 an inch on him and then he’ll be TALLER than me! This was his latest band concert. I can’t even. Ugh.
4. Best investment I’ve made this month? (Okay, last month, because it’s only December 5th.) An Electric Throw Blanket. It’s so warm!!! I literally come home from work, take off my pants, and wrap up in my electric blanket. (Like you DON’T take your pants off when you get home? Riiiiight.)
5. This shampoo & conditioner smell amazing. I bought some at Ulta during my last hair appointment and I’ve gotten some many compliments on how good it smells. Not like random strangers come up and ask to smell my hair. But you know, friends who hug me and smell my hair like it. That sounds like I have creepy friends who smell my hair. Okay, scratch ALL of that. It smells good and I like it. And then I just stopped talking.