Five Things I Know For Sure…
1. I need a new mattress and STAT. My back has been killing me in the morning. It’s gotten so bad this week that I’m having headaches during the day. I’m not sure if I need a firm or a soft mattress, but I do know that whatever Huz likes, I need the opposite. Whenever he wakes up sore, I wake up feeling great. And when I wake up sore, he’s feeling fan-flippin’-tastic. So it looks like we’ll be needed a Sleep Number of some sort.
2. I cancelled Huz’s gym membership! I did it! They tried to make it hard on us (“You can’t cancel over the phone”, “It has to be HIM that comes in and cancels”, “Sorry, come back during business hours.”) but I finally got it done. So take THAT, gyn!
3. I don’t know who I have to thank for Julianne Hough as a judge on Dancing with the Stars…but I thank you.
4. I can’t wait to see this movie! I think I’m going to suggest it to our Book Club. We’re not reading the book, nor are we planning on reading the book. But I feel like it’s a sin against ALL Book Clubs to not see a Nicholas Sparks movie with your Book Club. In fact, I think if we didn’t see it, our Book Club would be cursed and we would be forced to receive paper cuts from all other books read. And I don’t want that.
5. I’m throwing a Dr. Seuss themed baby shower for a friend of mine and I finished the invite last week. I love how it turned out, sort of whimsey and loud…very Dr. Seuss to me. I’m excited to start putting together the rest of the shower details!