Five Things I Know For Sure…
1. The Blacklist starts in 10 days. TEN DAYS. I’ve waited all summer for this show to start back up. I will probably need to leave work early on that Monday, to make sure I can get dinner done and the kids in bed in time for the show. It starts at 9pm. You know, maybe I should take that day off. Just to be safe.
2. I need a hair appointment stat. I am in love with this picture of Kourtney Kardashian’s hair! I like to keep my hair darker in the winter, but I definitely need some highlights at the front of my face. I think this may be a good compromise!
3. I wouldn’t hate it if this scarf showed up magically on my doorstep.
4. We are planning a trip to Leavenworth next month with some friends and I can’t wait. I’ve never been over for Oktoberfest. All I can think of is cheeses and Bratwursts. They have a fall parade and lots of other entertainment, but the best part is all the fall decorating. The stores are all decked out, but even the natural scenery outside is gorgeous that time of year.
5. I’ve always been a huge lipstick fan but I definitely go through favorites types. This past year, I’ve been all about the matte lipsticks. Any shade…as long as it’s matte. But the other day I found Mac Sheen Supreme Lipsticks and I’m kiiiiiiiinda loving them! They seem to be a little lighter and go on super smooth.
My faves right now are:
Impressive | Zen Rose | Insanely It | Korean Candy | Asian Flower | Royal Azalea