Five Things I Know For Sure…
1. Mother’s Day is Sunday and Huz has been asking me what I want. Welllll…here you go:
2. My favorite show on tv right now is The Blacklist. If you haven’t started watching yet, there’s still time. We’re still in the 1st season. You can catch up over the summer and be right on track come fall. It’s SO good. James Spader? Amazing. Meagan Boone? Brilliant. Ryan Eggold? Super hot. Especially when he takes off his teacher glasses.
3. The battery on my iPhone is officially dead. I took it into the Apple Store and they confirmed it: yep. Dead. I leave the house at 8:00am with a fully charged, 100% battery. And then by 11am, it’s dead. It’s not that big of a deal to keep it charged while I’m sitting at my desk, but it is super annoying while I’m out and about on weekends.
4. In the effort to keep my marriage fun and spicey, I’m taking a class at Lover’s next month. I’ve convinced a few girlfriends to come with me by throwing in a Happy Hour afterward, so hopefully we’ll have some fun and us private-school wives can learn a thing or two.
5. I want a Pocket Beagle Puppy. I know, I know, I don’t need another dog. But look at this and tell me you don’t want a Pocket Beagle Puppy too.