It’s Friday and that means…Five Things I Know For Sure!
1. I am ready to cut my hair. Like, really cut my hair. I’m thinking Angled Long Bob. Here are some of the pins that have been inspiring me:
2. I am addicted to Candy Crush. But I didn’t mean to be addicted. A few days ago, I was talking with a co-worker and she said she was on Level 266. I about fell outta my chair. I didn’t even know there were that many levels. I laughed at her and told her that she had a serious unhealthy obsession. I mean, I play it, but I’m not that bad. Then I got back to my desk and thought to myself, “I wonder what level I’m on?” I had no clue. So I decided to check. I’m on Level 383. THREE EIGHTY-THREE. “Hello Kettle? This is Pot. You’re black.”
3. The Seahawks are going to win the Superbowl.
4. I love nail polish. But you know what I love even more? Picking it off. I love when it peels off in one huge strip. Huz hates this. He hates the smell of the nail polish (especially when I paint them right before bed) and then he hates the sound that I make when I’m picking it all of as we watch tv on the couch the next night. (For all you chronic pickers out there, it has EVERYTHING to do with your base coat. If you have a good base coat, the polish comes off in one big chunk. If you don’t have a good base coat…you just kind of have to chip away at it. I know. I didn’t even go to college.)
5. Jackson is thrifty. He is 8 years old thinks that the School Lost & Found is his own personal store, where he can pick out items of clothing in his size, for free. Wednesday he came home with a new Nike Sweatshirt. It was very nice and hardly worn at all. When Huz and I tried explaining to him that someone lost it and is probably looking for it, he replied, “But it’s my size.” I started to say, “Yes, but it’s not yours,” right when Huz interjected with, “Well how long has it been there? Are we talking weeks or days?” Haha. Jackson is taking it back, but also going to check with his teacher to see how long things have to stay in the Lost & Found until it can be deemed a “Lost Cause.” Love that kid.